WOOF-TA. These past two days have been a whirlwind! I’m sorry about my lack of posts lately, I was out of town for a week with no wi-fi, then I came home to Missouri and immediately my husband finds out he’s being relocated for work. We quickly prepped our house to be put on the market and drove 9 hours round trip to check out the new city we will call home… or CITIES I should say! We will be leaving our small town of Albany, MO and moving to the Quad Cities in Iowa/Illinois! We are so excited for this opportunity and cannot wait to be closer to friends and family.
When I got home from my week out of town, I had a ton of mail waiting for me. There were a couple fun surprises including a Must Have Box that POPSUGAR sent me to try, so I want to talk a bit about what came in September’s box!
1. Jack & Lucy Bicoastal Wide Brim hat – it’s no question that I love a hat, especially for fall, and this one is as chic as it gets. This hat will get a lot of wear this fall – I own a lot of black and can wear it with just about anything in my closet! Be on the lookout for a post including this hat soon!
2. NCLA Mani-ER Tool Kit – I cannot count how many times I wish I had a nail file or clippers in an emergency. This little mani tool kit comes in a tiny pouch that is the perfect size to tote around in my purse! This will come in really handy right now since we are moving and boxes always wreak havoc on my nails!
3. Briogeo Don’t Dispair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask – Obviously I’m a blonde, and obviously, it’s not completely natural. I also have a ton of thick hair, and the more hair you have, the more processing there is in the salon chair. This deep conditioning mask is just what my hair needs every now and then, and I can’t wait to give my tresses a little spa treatment!
4. Flint Lint Roller – I posted about this on Instagram, but I will reiterate – I’m super excited about this lint roller because it has a convenient on the go package which is perfect for me, because my dog sheds like crazy, especially this time of year. I have a lot of lint rollers around my house, but it’s not usually until I’m out of the house that I realize that I need it. So having this roller fit perfectly in my purse is key!
5. Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer in The Warning – I love trying new lip glosses and colors. This is a fun bold red, which is a new color for me, and I think it will be perfect around the holiday season!
6. The Gluten Free Bites – I’m eating these as I’m writing this post and I’ve got to say, I’m not disappointed! The dark chocolate coconut flavor is so good and I don’t feel super guilty about it, because it’s gluten free, dairy free, vegan and high protein snack and only 100 calories per serving! I try my hardest to be gluten free and dairy free, but sometimes my cravings get the best of me, so these are perfect to satisfy.
To learn more about the POPSUGAR Must Have Box or to sign up, click this link here and use code SHOP5 to get $5 off your first box! I guarantee you’ll love it! Thanks for reading! XO
Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!